Grayworth Care Plan
This plans is an ageing support system for all subscribers both
individual or group with a wider range of spectrum thereby
eliminating aging health challenges.
Benefits Of Grayworth Care Plan
- Used for family protection
- Caregiver services
- Provides succour for medical expenses
- Prompt emergency response including home care services
Grayworth Care Plan
Social Security is the protection that a society provides to individuals and households to ensure access to health care and to guarantee income, insecurity, particularly in cases of old age, unemployment, sickness, invalidity, work injury maternity or loss of a bread winner (ILO, 2001).
This plans is an ageing support system for all subscribers both individual or group with a wider range of spectrum thereby eliminating aging health challenges.
Other Features Of Grayworth Care Plan
Minimum age of 18yrs.
Maximum of 60yrs For Health Management.
- When the client stops contributions/payments, Grayworth shall keep the account active only for the period of 30days after which the days (30) of
grace begins to count. payments made during the grace period shall attract 5% of the premium due.
- The plan shall lapse after grace period 60days, payments during the lapse days shall attract 15% of premium due penalty and reinstatement fee.
- Client shall be notified of their due obligations at the beginning of the
grace period, Lapse Period, and Automatic termination.
- Automatic termination of contract occur if payment are not paid
within 180 days or 6 months after they are due.
At the completion of the payments the House earlier allocated becomes
owners property for life.
- Payments can be made monthly, quarterly, semiannually, or annually. Monthly and quarterly payments are to be made through direct debits.
- Cash payment is only acceptable when made directly at any Grayworth branch or nominated bank accounts and receipted for immediately.
- Other payment modes you can use include cheques, direct debit, Electronic Fund Transfer or to a nominated Grayworth Bank Account.
Get in touch with us today for a financial stable future.